Monday, January 28, 2008

Song about Farting

Please sing this to "Knee's up Mother Brown". When i think of another tune more appro. or if you can think of a good tune let me know. I will sing this to that then. What a gasssss. "Enjoy" Please note that I am not responsible for any sudden eruptions that may occur while reading.




A Fart is a pleasant thing,
It gives the belly ease,
It warms the bed in the winter,
And suffocates the cats fleas.

A Fart can be soft and quiet,
A fart can be loud and Proud,
Some can leave a powerful,
Stinking poisonous Cloud,

A Fart can be sweet and short,
Or a fart can be puffy Long,
Some Farts have been known,
To sound like most of my Songs.

A Fart can create,
A most curious medley,
A fart can be harmless,
Or silent,queit and DEAdly.

A Fart always does occur,
In a myriad of embarrsing places,
And leaves everyone there,
With squinty eyes and strange looks on their faces.

From the wide-open prairies,
To the seats of Newfoundland theaters,
A fart will find each and everyone,
Of us much sooner than later.


I haven't written all these verses myself. This is a complation of several authors and myself, although the melody idea is mine.

4 comments:

Mermaid of Moorgate said...

Very good pops... I have tried to put this to the tune of Oh Canada... but it is not quite fitting.

The Old Tarf said...

Although there are a lot of old FARTS living in Canada.

Mermaid of Moorgate said...

Indeed. How about the tune to I AM COW?

Mermaid of Moorgate said...

No, that doesn't work either.