Friday, January 18, 2008

Quick Fix Versus Meaningful Content

Those of you who read this blog; would have noticed that I have removed from the Blog several recent additions.

I have decided that I am going to try and stay away from what I refer to as a Quick Fix for something to add to this Blog. I felt that I not only cheated my readers the few that their are but mostly short changed myself. Pictures are fine and the odd time for provoking some comment just to change things around once in a while is OK.

But for this Blogger to rely on them, without putting some thought or meaning to the story being told. I will no longer take the easy way out just to feel forced to have some entry added to this site on a regular basis.

The idea behind doing this is for me, to have some sort of outlet to express oneself, clear one's mind of thoughts and to put things into some degree of order. Even if it appears to be organized chaos to others.

3 comments:

Gorilla Bananas said...

I can still see the old posts on google reader - but I'm looking forward to your new profound thoughts.

The Old Tarf said...

GB-
I knew once on the net, it stays on the net. Just out of sight for me is out of mind. I do not know about profound thoughts. Thank you for giving me more credit than I do deserve.

Next time I am over in UK or you here in Canada. We will have to get together to raise a glass or two.

It must be five O'clock somewhere.

Mermaid of Moorgate said...

its nine o clock here. ]]what do you mean old posts can still be seen on google reader.