Monday, January 21, 2008

Losing your cool

What make's some one lose their cool? It seems to me what causes yours truly to blow his top. Is not the Mountain's that suddenly appear out of no where but the little Mole Hills, that Life throws your way.

You may remember about the break-in, We had in the Building just before Christmas. Well as I mentioned before they caught the fellow. He has been residing behind bars since that date. Now it appears that, He has pleaded "I am Innocent. It was a friend of mine who did it not me" Bull feathers!!!!!!!

So what happens I get a Subpoena from the provincial court to appear in court this week as a witness for the Crown. Not only is this low life wasting my time but taking the arresting Officers out of active duty so they have to appear in court as well. Plus wasting the Judge's time etc. All using up my tax dollars. I realize one is innocent until proven guilty.

He confesses, he was in the building to the Police, when they pick him up, based on my description and the fact he had break-in tools in his possession and has been arrested for the same crime on many previous occasions.

It is enough to make a Saint swear.

2 comments:

Gorilla Bananas said...

He's obviously hoping for a stupid jury. You'll be saving a lot of people the upset of a burglary by getting him put away for a while.

The Old Tarf said...

Well, we shall see. What happens at court on thursday.

I hope he doesn't have Rumpole from the Old Bailey on his side.