Thursday, January 10, 2008

It is Thursday again in Canada

New Years Eve Baby




It seems that Thursdays are the main day for this Blogger to write some drivel. I am only doing this as Thursdays appear to arrive at least once a week. It must take me that long to recover from the other 6 days.

Well Mutley, I am writing this solely in your honour. As you once stated that it is always Thursday in Canada.

I do not know if that is the case for certain. It is only Thursday for 1/7 of the week. Even though we are a Bilingual Country, Thursday's only come once a week.

Although I know for a fact that, "It is always 5 o'clock somewhere".

I have to go to find my" Jigger of Salt". I have not seen it since last Thursday or is it really " Thirst Day".


CHEERS!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Gorilla Bananas said...

Do you wax your chest, Mr G?

The Old Tarf said...

GB- The picture is not me. And No I do not Wax my chest

I have been known to beat my chest.

Mermaid of Moorgate said...

someone get the paddy waggon out for Jimmy M!