Monday, February 11, 2008

Valentine's Day- Kool 96.5fm Hfx Nova Scotia



This will be the first year that we have actually bothered to do something different or special on Valentine's Day. Not that we are not romantic. Just after the first year. When I bought a skimpy outfit for someone to wear. Thought I was smooth found out I only bought it for me and not the love of my life. Who bye the way never wore it. ( and neither did I).

You tend to learn by mistakes. I am still in the learning process. Well, it has been 25 years this Valentine Day since we first met.

Further update, we just got a call from the radio station and they will be talking to us live on wednesday at 7:50 am our time. I wonder how I will put my foot in it then. As I will be half a sleep and really do not have much in the way of Tact and Diplomacy.

We have been very happily married for over 20 years.

So thanks to Kool96.5fm radio here in Halifax. We will be renewing our vows along with 95 other couples. Live on the airways on Valentine's Day at 9.00 am our time; and 1pm in the UK and 8pm in Cambodia. So listen in and give us your thoughts. Wish you were here Merms; both G. and myself would love to have you here with us, it will not be the same without you.

Their link is url : http://www.planetkool.ca/

Now if I could figure out how to actually put the link so when you press it you get transferred to the proper page. Perhaps someone can explain how this works?

7 comments:

Electro-Kevin said...

Strum a chord or 4 ...

I've been married 15 years. Nearly as long as you, OT. Hope all goes well.

I'm really enjoying our guitar chat on my blog. Thanks.

http://electro-kevin-electrokevin.blogspot.com/2008/02/ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha.html#links

The Old Tarf said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Mistress said...

Hello from a fellow Canuck on the opposite side of the country.

Just visiting via Mutley as I saw your East Coast poem.

The Old Tarf said...

MJ- Thank you for the Visit. Always nice to chat to a fellow Canuck.

Visit anytime and browse through the blogs.

Anonymous said...

When yo write your post you can see a little icon that looks a bit like a chain link on the top. You highlight the text you want to set as clickable link and then you click the chainlink icon. Then you put in the url in a little pop up box which appears and it should set the text to link to the url you put in...phew... or something like that..... Watch out for MJ she publishes a lot of nude photos ...

The Old Tarf said...

Mutley- thanks for the warning. and the advice I will give it a try next post. I was on the radio this morning. So I hope i am not the .5 tomorrow.

The Mistress said...

Mutley, you dirty dog!