Friday, February 13, 2009

Sale on the Condo Continues

Well everything is progressing well on the condo front. Went to have another look at the place with a chap from Taylors Flooring to give us a quote to rip up the carpet and put down Laminate or Engineered Hardwood and Tile in the entrance way.

Also had a couple of handyman friends come over at the same time to give me some advice as what we can do and how it can be done.

The request for approval for the Flooring has gone in and all things being equal hope to have approval so we can start the floors on the 24th of Feb. The Contractor is coming over on Monday at 1pm and show him what we want done. It is a little dangerous on my part as G has been at work these few times and I do not want to get something wrong. So I am hoping G is with me on Monday to ensure we are on the right track.( I do want to stay married)

I am meeting with the Movers today and as per our agreement, they will pack and move everything this time. The Moving company knows us by first name basis as we have used them so often and they only shifted us less than a month ago. We would like to be out of here on the 6th of March. So here's trusting that all things will come together and we can be in and unpack that weekend.

The poor cat will be terrified again and very confused so we are going to have her stay a few days with Gorden and Judy while we are in a complete state of Chaos. ( Seems like we are always in some sort of Organized Chaos). Now if only I could figure out how to use Html in my Postings any suggestions out there). Have a car load of things to take out to the Camp. Good thing we have some other place to dump stuff for now. Here is a picture of our new RV. It is a 37 foot Layton with a slide out and 2 bedrooms. Plenty of room for visitors, hint,hint.




Well tomorrow is Valentines Day, I already got some flowers for G. as she wasn't feeling that great this week. Planning on going out to a fancy restaurant tomorrow night and on Sunday going to see the New Pink Panther movie with Steve Martin. ( not the same without Peter Sellers) but still funny. It will be 26 years tomorrow that we first met and last year at this time we renewed our Vows with 96 other couples live on the Radio. I will put a link to that post for you. So have a great weekend , Stay Safe, those of you on Holidays in far off corners of the Globe, enjoy.

Happy Valentine's Day.

10 comments:

Ninja said...

You guys are the cutest!!!

Hope you have a great Valentines! *hugz*

The Old Tarf said...

Thank you, I always thought so but I am biased or is it thick skinned? lol

Chris H said...

What an awesome RV... and I can't wait to see photos of you all moved into your new condo! So exciting!

Sen. C.R.O'Blene said...

Love the RV Tarfers!

I#ve never even dreamt of your idea for a side structure like that - what a perfect place to use in the outside!

You enjoy your weekend - 26 years is a worthy cause!!

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary. You are always so romantic.

What does RV stand for? I am sorry to be stupid. It looks a lot of fun though. Enough space for me and my tribe????

The Old Tarf said...

Chris- as soon as we get them I will post them.

Scrobs- we will enclose the space as well with screening and presto an outside living room.

RB- lots of room. RV- means Recreational Vehicle.
If I had a truck we could attach the trailer and move it.
Fancy name for a Caravan.

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary!!!

26 years is awesome. The hubby and I are on 24 years right now...and I swear it was just yesterday that we met.

Enjoy your day!
:)

Daisy said...

happy valentines day to the both of you as well...you know old tarf...the cat will adjust as will the both of you and soon this new adventure will become "home"...it just takes a little time, my friend...

The Old Tarf said...

SweetCheeks- thank you and all the best to your and yours.

Daisy- you are correct and we will get adjusted to the new home in due time. All the best to you and yours as well. Lets hope we have an early spring.

Thud said...

A busy weekend all round it seems.