Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Well the Condo is now listed-The Fun begins



These pictures have nothing to do with the sale of our house. I went as the Tooth Fairy and Ginny went as the Great White Hunter. Good thing we weren't looking like this when the Real Estate Agent came over. We had a Halloween Dance up at the camp last weekend.



Just follow the link to the website of our Real Estate Agent. We are very happy with the choice of Agents. Even though we had to move stuff out to increase space and we went so far as to put my Guitars and Amps away to tidy. It was suggested that we bring them out and leave them out with a few song books to give the other bedroom some sense of life and purpose. Go figure.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You went where dressed like that and for what reason? I mean it is up to you of course. Maybe you just went down McDonalds or the pub?

The Old Tarf said...

We had a fancy dress ball up at the camp. Then I went for a job interview right after, didn't get the job though. I can't figure out why??

Ninja said...

LOVIN the skirt Tarfie!!!!

Adorable!!

I wanna put you in a box and sell u on a street corner!!!