Friday, August 29, 2008

First Showing Today-



Picture of the MacDonald bridge from the Dartmouth Side looking toward Halifax.


Well had to get up early, to get ready for the first showing today. Ginny took the car to work so she can get back early and inspect the Butler's cleaning up of the Condo. I hope she doesn't do the white glove test. I do not know what I am worried about as I do not get paid for the housework anyways.

Not likely I would be fired.

Well we decided to expand our search once we get an accepted offer to Halifax as well. Just the thought of moving to Halifax is something very different . We would be breaking the trend; You tend to either live in Halifax and not Dartmouth or live in Dartmouth and not Halifax. We only go to Halifax if it is really necessary. So Ginny would have to go over the Bridge to get to work everyday, do not know how long that would last before buying something else back over on this side of the bridge.

Hey, we may really like it. Who's to say. Well will keep you posted on events.

3 comments:

BEAST said...

Good luck with the search , I love house hunting :-)

Electro-Kevin said...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z_MrxgLz-v0&feature=related

Just to make you feel sick, OT.

I know that I do !

The Old Tarf said...

Beast- do you give the house a head start. Before you go Hunting.

Ek- I am speechless. the kid is amazing.