Sunday, August 17, 2008

All I really need is you-

wrote this for my wife. I was inspired by her and the words just came along once the idea started to form. Everything else is History. The smile on her face when I played it for her was worth a Million Bucks.

I said to a friend that I wouldn't trade Ginny for all the Tea in China. As what is the point of having Riches and Possessions.
When your own personal life is in tatters. Love is the most important ingredient in one's life all else is meaningless and can fade or be stolen. Love will always remain and it doesn't corrode or decay.

This is in a similar vein as some of the"Barenaked Ladies" tunes.
I seem to write things with a little tongue and cheek.

Hope you enjoy it.

3 comments:

Trubes said...

Ah Tarfers that is so sweet.

Di.xx

The Old Tarf said...

Trubes- thank you. I kind of hate subjecting them on others but want to get them out there. Just in case something happens and I can no longer do that. Part of me wants to have a lot of hits and the other part of me just wants to savour the moment.

A little legacy just incase. One doesn't know what will happen. I for one am quite happy to leave those questions in God's capable hands so I can spend more time living and less time worrying.

Electro-Kevin said...

You old smoothie, you.