Saturday, January 31, 2009

Well Speaking of Seniors Discounts- 20% off Hooters!!!




I was recently in Florida just this past week. We went to Lakeland outside of Tampa to a Seniors Expo not that G and I wanted to go and see Rita Mcneil but we were passengers in our friends car and they wanted to go.

It was for the retired Snowbirds those who rather sit in the sun in their golden years down south than shovel snow.
Found out Snowbird is not just Canadian term it also applies to those Americans in the Northern States as well, learn something everyday.

Well as you can see from the picture it has to do with Hooters. I am sure some of you are waking up at this moment and otherrs are rolling their eyes. This was the only booth with no line up. Go figure!!!!

Now I was given a coupon for 20% off at Hooters. I am not sure if I already got the 20% off (juding by the photo) or is there more revealing discount to come. I have to go stand in the corner now as Mrs. Tarf is sending me for a time out. LOL

:))

10 comments:

Sen. C.R.O'Blene said...

I really, honestly thought you were telling us about a place where you can get your nose mended for 20% less...

Sunshine will be in short supply here for the next week so it seems...

Chris H said...

Hee hee, how long did you have to stand in the corner???

Electro-Kevin said...

I loved the fried eggs at hooters.

David said...

They just opened one in my town (Whitby)Never been, but love the idea, and love your photos Tarf!

The Old Tarf said...

Scrobs- same here snow storm here as well even with a seniors discount.

Chris- until the cats litter needed changing about 1hr.

Kev- i liked the big poached eggs myself.

Dave- I have a coupon we should go some day.

Trubes said...

My son-in-law is a great fan of Hooters, he spends a lot of time in the states on business...in fact i suspect he's rather interested in hooters in more ways than one!....Naughty boy...just like OT, I suspect !

Hey the whole of the UK is cvered in snow, we had 4inches yesterday and more to come.

Di.xx

The Old Tarf said...

trubes- I can understand why. Yes I spoke with the Mermaid last night, london is at a stand still.

We are in the middle of another major storm today expect about 30cm of the white stuff today. Can't wait for spring.

Ninja said...

In Japan, they are teasingly called 'Mini-Hooters' cos they're not well endowed!!! :p

The Old Tarf said...

Sabrina- Mini-Hooters LOL, hey they come in all sizes.

Just like the guys!!!!!!!!!!

Trubes said...

Hey Tarfers more news about our Baby on Trubies.
Our snow has cleared almost but expecting more tonight. Nothing like the scale of what you have to endure though.

We Brits get quite excited when it snows, needless to say the Country grinds to a halt when it does!

Di.xx