Sunday, April 6, 2008

Fortune Cookie for the day- Said " Beware of odors from strange places!"




Little Poem; I put together for you. As I am running out of Gassssssss.


A Fart is a pleasant thing,
It gives the belly ease,
It warms the bed in the winter,
And suffocates the cats fleas.


A Fart can be soft and quiet,
A Fart can be loud and Proud,
Some can leave a powerful,
Stinking poisonous Cloud,


A Fart can be sweet and short,
Or a Fart can be puffy Long,
Some Farts have been known,
To sound like a lot of my Songs.

A Fart can create,
A most curious medley,
A Fart can be harmless,
Or silent,quiet and deadly.

A Fart always does occur,
In a myriad of embarrsing places,
And leaves everyone there,
With squinty eyes and strange looks on their faces.


From the high Rocky Mountain places,
To the seats of Newfoundland theaters,
A Fart will find each and everyone of us,
Much sooner than later.


Anyone know a good Shrink???

11 comments:

Gorilla Bananas said...

Clever idea about using a fart to kill a cat's fleas. Farting on cats is good fun, so it's nice to have an excuse for it. I wonder if the Mermaid does it.

The Old Tarf said...

That is probably why she goes through so many cats over the years.

"Beans, Beans are good for the heart.

The more you eat, the more you Fart.

The more you Fart, the better you feel.

So, Beans, Beans at every meal."

Ninja said...

I've never 'met' someone so obsessed with farts! As i recall, you even had a fart song once...lol!

Although i agree with GB on the farting on cats :p

The Old Tarf said...

Sabrina- It is an obsession. I need helpppp. I have too much free time. Fishing Season hurry up and open.

No, it all had to do with a widget from google the fortune cookie of the day. I looked at it and it said " beware of strange odors from strange places". So I had a good chuckle and had to find some inappropriate cartoons and PHHHHt. The rest is history so to speak.

Hey, OLD Tarf is Old (Fart) just a little backwards, like me.. LOL Family joke with the mermaid and myself.

Anonymous said...

Ah this is just like being at our dinner table. The main topic of conversation with three boys is farts. Well, they don't just talk about farts - they fart to order, and have competitions about who can do the loudest or smelliest or whatever and they sing that beans song too! If you are ever in the UK you must come over and join us for a dinner time fart experience, I think my sons would like you a great deal!

I don't fart of course being a lady!

The Old Tarf said...

RB- We love to visit. Oh course you wouldn't after all you are a Lady. Phhhhht. That was the Cat.

Electro-Kevin said...

Can't beat a good old Trump.

Told you about the time I was doing the dawn vigil at St James's Bushey ?

Strolled into the empty church in total darkness and flopped down on a pew and farted outrageously. As the sun came up a few minutes later and THE FULL CHOIR that had been sitting there all night started chanting.

The Old Tarf said...

EK-I expect that you must have woken them up.

Was in in the key of B Fart minor?

Daisy said...

old tarf...i've had a few smelly spots recently...did cause me to make my blog private but i would be more than happy to invite you with your email..if not i will continue to come here and see you...

The Old Tarf said...

Daisy- thank you for the invite. I sent my email to you at your yahoo address. I hope you received it.

I am sorry that you had some muddle heads spoil your day.

I do hope the Blue Whale of Happiness fly's over their cars and deposits something in their convertible on a very hot day.

Anonymous said...

I have to go outside to fart at work, but at least it keeps me warm whilst having a fag...