Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Shouting on the internet

It is a sad, sad, sad world, when the older folks seem to get left behind in the technological world.
AS I have been told that one can not use "UPPERCASE LETTERS AS IT ONLY MEANS YOU ARE SHOUTING ". It is a shame when one gets so old that you need all the help you can get to read. I have tried bottles of rum but the vision only gets blurrrry.

The Mermaid of Moorgate is a tough cookie. Life is so fast paced now a days. You do not have time to smell the roses. I also seem to have a lot of thorny people behind me watching what I am doing. I am a Flower child who has gone from"POT" to"Seed".

So in the words of JIMMY Noseworthy "BACK UP", Seagulls fly with the back Up" F@@##$$%%^^&^&&*.

4 comments:

Mermaid of Moorgate said...

I don't think Seagulls fly with their back up - only in Newfoundland, eh? And only because there is nothing worth crapping on over there....

The Old Tarf said...

What do you know about s@@@@@@@@g.

Gorilla Bananas said...

Wonderful! A father/daugher act!

The Old Tarf said...

GB-thankyou for visiting my site and and I look forward to saying Hello occasionly on yours.