Friday, December 18, 2009

Dreams Peutro Aventuras Mexico

Day 5, time for an update, the flight from Toronto went well. Went from 2 to 32 degrees at Cancun. Had no problem with customs but some of the locals tried to sell us a time share before we even got out of the Airport. I thought to use Mutleys lottery money to buy one but he was not here. It was an hour form the airport to the hotel and it is a very beautiful place although the photos must be a little Photo Shopped as the beach is not as great as the adverts show.

The room and the grounds are very beautiful and the booze flows well. Only main problem we have is me. Every time I need to use the mens room it is usually being cleaned or out of service. Same thing happened today went into one and the toilet let loose from the wall and it turned it into a shower. What can I say I must be cursed.

Came back from El Patio our favorite restaurant here so far. The food and the atmosphere is great. I am using a Spanish Key and it is a lot different than the Mac at home. I am also 3 sheets in the wind. I will finish this tomorrow as someone is waiting for the computer. Would we recommend this place to our friends. We have mixed feelings on this as the service is mixed and the Oceana Restaurant is terrible. The food is good but the staff are rude and not helpful. I think they must get commission to sell expensive wine and when you do not buy one. You get no service at all. The room service we have is only bare bones I think the maid must be a movie star or something as she does not know how to clean or go the extra mile.

Room service is great, the bar staff are great and rest of the place is fun. Will be on line in few days or sooner. Only a week to Xmas. Miss Christmas music have not heard any so far apart from the Ipod we have.

No comments: