Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Arabella Churchill

It has been over 35 years since since I last spent anytime with Arabella. I remember we met at Glastonbury at some party. Her and a Andrew Kerr talking about having a free festival in the Shepton Mallet area. Hence the Glastonbury festival was reborn it was in 1971. I worked on the first pyramid, it was made out of plastic sheeting and steel piping. It was suppose to be 1/10 the size of the one in Giza. I remember seeing sun dogs around it at the festival during one of the concerts, we turned to one another and said it was Angels.

I was saddened to hear about her passing away as she was a very beautiful person both inside and outside. She will be missed by one and all.

1 comment:

Tuscan Tony said...

Hear Hear, Old Tarf. The pyramid sounds very Tappesque!

RIP Arabella.