Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Weight Watchers -Week 4

Ginny and I went to weigh in tonight. And I had lost 1.6 lbs since last week so almost 6 lbs to date for me. Ginny lost .6 of a pound. We went out to Wendy's for a treat. Then went for a walk around the lake here in dartmouth. So we will have a nor-easter storm coming in on Friday bringing lots of rain and snow. Snow that horrible four letter word that I do not like.

I am planning on getting the snow tires put on next week. So we will be better prepared for winter.

Yah, it is only little over a month before we head to Mexico for Christmas. Sun,sand and Pina Colodas. Probably put on 5 lbs. Oh well, you have to live some times.

6 comments:

Chris H said...

Well done on the loss mate!

Electro-Kevin said...

Why are you losing weight whilst considering putting on snow tyres ?

Shouldn't you be storing up winter fat ???

BTW Mermaid hasn't contacted me so I conclude that tomorrow's meet isn't going ahead.

THREE out of THREE bloggers who seem unable set a date. Most confusing - especially when one is to commit a rare day off and a two hundred mile trip !

Reluctant Blogger said...

Yeah well done. That's great.

And yes, you must enjoy your holiday without thinking about your weight. You can soon lose anything you put on when you get back.

Don't you lose extra weight if you wander around in the cold with too few clothes on? I'm sure you do through shivering. So maybe when the snow comes you should go out in your swimming trunks and thongs/flipflops/Havaianas (whatever you call them in Canada - haha actually you prob don't call them anything as it's too cold to wear them!)

Reluctant Blogger said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Reluctant Blogger said...

Ooops I left my comment twice by mistake and I can't delete it because it is unlinked. Can you delete one of them? Do you have the power to do that??? Otherwise I look a bit stupid.

The Old Tarf said...

Thank you all for your comments and words of encouragement.

I need to look like the Michelin Man hence the need for snow tires. lol

Comment deleted, just as you asked. Have a great weekend.

I do not know what to say Kev. Mermaid doesn't email us very often. (DIG,DIG)